There has been plenty of controversy about the ticketing allocations for Saturday’s FA Cup final, but if you are one of the lucky ones making the trip there are several logistical issues that you should be aware of before travelling. Here, we take a look at how Arsenal and Hull fans can get the most out of Cup Final Day.
• Arsenal v Hull – 17/05/2014, KO 5pm
• Each club allocated 25,000 tickets
• Arsenal have the Western side of the stadium, while Hull are in the Eastern side
How To Get There
• Wembley is a “public transport" destination and most fans will use either the coach or local train system, with the use of cars discouraged on match days.
• Anybody that does get a coach to the game will be taken directly to the stadium; with coaches having their own parking area near the turnstiles.
• Those that use trains are advised to use one of the three local stations; Wembley Park Stadium, Wembley Stadium Station or Wembley Central Station.
Local Train Stations
The three stations which serve Wembley Station are the following, and will be used by both sets of supporters:
• Wembley Park Station
o Served by Jubilee and Metropolitan lines.
o Ten minute walk from the ground.
• Wembley Stadium Station
o On the Chiltern line and covers travel to and from the Midlands, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
o Closest station to the ground, it involves a five minute walk.
• Wembley Central Station
o Served by the Bakerloo underground line and the London Overground line.
o Fifteen minute walk from the ground.
• The official car parks are based at the stadium, but cost £30. Hull supporters are in the Green Car Park, while Arsenal fans have access to the Yellow Car Park.
• A cheaper option is to drive to one of the tube stations, such as Stanmore, Hillingdon or Ruislip and then take the underground to Wembley Park. Saturday parking is £2, although you will also need to consider the congestion zone charge and cost of the tube ticket.
|The Torch - 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB||The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF|
|Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB||Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE|
|Moore Spice - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH||JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT|
|Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW||Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH|
|Blue Check Café - 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ||Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF|
|Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG||Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA|
|The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP||The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU|
| First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG||Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA|
| The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG||Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley|
| Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS||Liquor Station - 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA|
Food and Drink in the Stadium
• Fans can bring their own food into the stadium
• No alcohol, bottles or cans allowed
• A total of 688 food and drink service points across the stadium:
| Food|| £
| Fish and Chips|| £7.80
| Hot Dog|| £4.40
| Drink|| £
| Soft Drinks|| £3.10
| Pint of Lager|| £4.70